SIDMOUTH HOLIDAY HOUSE
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Well behaved dogs welcome.
£250 - £700 pw.
Weekend breaks available - low season only.
For further details please contact:
Ms C. Duggleby
Tel: 01453 298748 or 07734881390
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocation:
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb
In a quiet cul-de-sac, 10 minutes walk into town centre, 15 minutes to the sea front, and just a few minutes walk to the Byes (a long park running right through the centre of Sidmouth). There is a Spar shop close by which stays open late.
A terraced house on two floors, offering spacious, good value accommodation.
- Kitchen/diner with electric oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Living room: with Freeview TV, DVD, and Video.
- Downstairs toilet and basin.
- 2nd reception or 4th Bedroom with double bed settee.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, cot and folding bed.
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds.
- Bedroom 3 with 4 foot bed, suitable as a double or single.
- Bathroom with toilet, bath and separate shower.
Patio at the back with steps leading to garden and garage.
There is parking for one car in the garage; there are usually spaces for parking in the road behind the house. There is also room to unload a car in front of the house and to park an ordinary sized car.
Because there are steps up to the front door, there is no wheelchair access. The house is in a terrace of 5, in a friendly and quiet location, so it would be unsuitable for people who might make a lot of noise late at night.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome.
- No smoking in the house.
- Duvets and pillows are provided but not linen.