Pets welcome (no extra charge).
Price range £277 - £554 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pru Tebbs
Tel: 01460 57682 or 07790 272 247
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapShudrick Barn, 10 minutes walk from the pleasant market town of Ilminster, is well positioned for exploring Somerset, east Devon and west Dorset and provides quality self-catering accommodation on one floor with its own courtyard and views of the Somerset countryside. This recently converted 200 year old former agricultural barn is full of character and perfect for two people. The interior has been finished to a high standard and is fully double glazed, ensuring a comfortable and cosy stay all year round.
13 May, 27 May
- Electric heating (electricity included) plus a log burner (wood provided).
- Well equipped kitchen with hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Smart TV and free wi-fi.
- King size bed.
- Shower room with walk in shower, heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
- All bed linen, towels plus a welcome pack of essentials are provided.
- South facing covered verandah, courtyard with table and chairs, and BBQ.
- Car parking for 2 cars.
- Nearby utility room containing a washing machine, dryer, iron and chest freezer.
Please visit our website for more information, availability, prices and booking, or contact us by phone or email (see above).
- Several cafes, pubs, restaurants and take-aways in Ilminster and nearby.
- Ideal base for cycling and walking.
- Near to the Somerset Levels and the Blackdown Hills (an AONB).
- Local craft outlets, cider mills.
- Within easy reach of several National Trust houses and gardens.
- 18 miles from Lyme Regis and the Jurassic Coast.
- 1 hour from Exeter, Bath, east Devon and north Somerset coasts.
- 1.5 hours from Exmoor, Dartmoor.
- Shopping outlets at Taunton, Yeovil and Clark's Village.