Sorry no pets.
Low season (Dec-Feb): £350 pw.
Mid season (Mar-May and Oct-Nov): £425 pw.
High season (Jun-Sep): £550 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07852 185647
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSHORNMEAD COTTAGE Built 2012/2013 has far reaching views over the Brede Valley. Located on the outskirts of 1066 Countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty the cottage is situated in the grounds of the owners property with its 7 acres of private woods and pond which houses resident moorhens and ducks.
- The Cottage is furnished to a very high standard throughout with many personal touches for that homely feel.
- The views from every window on the ground and first floor are breathtaking.
- The enclosed garden leads round the decking area to your private BBQ area.
- From the decking area you will see the woods with its beautiful carpet of Bluebells in May/June where you can relax and watch the sun go down.
- The Cottage is open plan downstairs with central heating.
- Lounge/Dining area with flat screen television, dvd player, hi-fi system and wi-fi connection.
- Fully fitted kitchen area equipped with washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave and cooker, also incorporating a walk in larder/store.
- Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with kingsize bed and the other with two single beds.
- Bathroom with toilet suite and shaped bath with shower over is fully tiled in a neutral colour to compliment cottage decor.
- In each bedroom there is a hairdryer and a pair of binoculars for those outstanding views from your bedroom windows.
- There is extra bed linen and towels in each bedroom.
- The cottage has cleaning products provided and a welcome bowl of fruit and fresh flowers for you on your arrival.
- Hastings Old Town with its fishing fleet and its two funicular railways, one leading to the Country Park where you can look out over the English Channel.
- Rye Cinque Port Town with its quaint cobbled streets and pretty shops.
- Battle with its Abbey and yesterdays world museum.
- National Trust Visitors Centres within 10 miles radius - Bodiam Castle, Batemans, Scotney Castle are a few centres.