Sorry no pets.
Price range: £200 - £300 pw.
Minimum 1 week.
For further details please contact:
Edmund and Joann Nicolson
Tel: 01806 522447
Fax: 01806 522833
Reload this mapEnjoying an enviable location, Shorehaven Cottage at the Shore Station in Burrafirth, Unst, Shetland Isles is a self-catering bungalow. The island of Unst, the most northerly in the UK is 12 miles long by 5 miles wide and boasts spectacular scenery as well as a wealth of flora, fauna, birdlife and wildlife. Shorehaven is situated at the north west end of the island and overlooks the bay at Burrafirth with superb views.
- The rooms are spacious and light, and have been beautifully furnished and equipped to retain much of the character of the original building whilst providing complete comfort and convenience.
- The cottage is well equipped and tastefully furnished in contemporary style to a high standard, together with a multi fuel stove for those cooler evenings, to create a warm and welcoming ambience at any time.
- Accommodation comprises sitting/dining room with multi fuel stove and small well equipped kitchen.
- The sitting room contains a settee, table and four chairs and the bedroom has one double bed with en-suite shower.
- The bathroom has a WC and wash hand basin.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster.
- Automatic washer, iron/ironing board, ample crockery, cutlery, pans, dishes and all cooking utensils.
- TV with Sky, DVD /radio /CD player.
- Bed linen, towels, toilet and kitchen roll included.
- Night storage heating throughout, basket of logs for stove and all electricity included.
- Double glazed.
- No smoking in the cottage please.
- No pets - sorry.
- Situated right next to the beautiful beach at Burrafirth and adjacent to the world famous Hermaness Nature Reserve there is plenty for visitors to do - all within walking distance.
- A relaxing and peaceful place, ideal for hill and coastal walks, bird watching, sea and trout fishing. The shore is also habitat to many seals, porpoises and otters.
- Slightly further afield, although still within walking distance you will find the Unst Heritage Centre, Unst Boat Haven and Viking Longship Project.