The Old Rectory,
Sleeps: 2 (+1) +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Wales: 4 Star.
Low season £205 pw.
Mid season £265 pw.
High season £305 pw.
Short breaks: 3 day breaks from £135.
For further details please contact:
Mrs S. Al Nuami
Tel: 01291 641277
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis delightful old village hall (built in 1874) was converted in 1997 into beautifully spacious living accommodation. Every effort has been made to preserve the character of the building by retaining the beams and light, airy spaciousness.
The Studio is open-plan with a private bathroom beneath the sleeping gallery. Furnishing is in modern country-style, simple and comfortable with a very well equipped kitchen area.
- Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen.
- Bathroom with large shower cubicle, wash handbasin, bidet & WC.
- Entrance porch and coat cupboard.
- Double gallery bedroom with King size bed.
Shirenewton is a pretty stone-built village 5 miles from the Severn Bridge but in glorious countryside. There are plenty of walks from the village and it is well positioned to explore the Usk and Lower Wye Valleys. The owners provide maps and guide books for walkers, cyclists and canoeists and many other facilities as part of the Visit Wales "Cyclists and Walkers Welcome" schemes. There are three pubs within walking distance and the Celtic Manor Ryder Cup 2010 Championship Golf Course is nearby.
- Central heating, gas stove/fire, hot water, fridge, washing machine, microwave, Flat screen digital TV, DVD player and free WiFi.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- All inclusive.
- No smoking in this property.