VisitScotland: 3 Star.
Price range: £240 - £395 pw.
Lawnacroy House, sleeps 8
Tulloch Cottage, sleeps 7
For further details please contact:
Mrs Pam Webb
Tel: 01567 820670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Shian Cottage is "picture-postcard" pretty - a renovated mill cottage, enjoying a very private location in natural woodland. Perfect for small families and groups or a romantic getaway. Sitting up on a sunny bank overlooking the burn, it is only a short walk from the shores of beautiful Loch Tay. Nestling below the magnificent Ben Lawers, Perthshire's tallest Munro, Shian guests regularly share the grounds with red squirrels and occasional roe deer.
20 Dec, 27 Dec, 3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
Shian Cottage: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- The cottage is very well equipped and is kept cosy with a log burning stove and electric heating. Just a few minutes from Machuim (pronounced "Ma'weem") our small working stock farm, our guests are assured of a personal service and high standards as we live on site.
- Located in very popular Highland Perthshire, there are numerous attractions, events and activities to enjoy throughout the year. From hill-walking to mountain-biking, wildlife watching to fishing, castles and distilleries, adrenaline sports to golf, fine dining and world class shopping, you'll never run out of things to see and do. Or you can just relax and enjoy the views!
- Both the Loch and Ben Lawers are easily accessible on foot from Shian along with the local bar and restaurant which serves excellent meals and provides a friendly welcome. Lawers is a short drive from the villages of Killin and Kenmore and the bustling little town of Aberfeldy, with its own new cinema, is just 25 minutes away. Pitlochry is a 45 minute drive away and is home to the famous Fish Ladder and Festival Theatre.
- 1 double and 1 twin bedroom on 1st floor.
- Bathroom with bath and shower on 1st floor.
- Kitchen - cooker, microwave, fridge, access to washing machine/tumble dryer at Machuim Farm.
- Dining area with dining table and chairs.
- Log burner in lounge with TV/DVD.
- Entrance Porch with coat rail and tiled floor.
- Electric heating throughout.
- Large garden area, terrace with garden furniture and great views.
- Ample parking.
- Pets welcome by arrangement.