Walls, Shetland, ZE2 9PB
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2 on sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £450 - £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
phone: +44 (0)141 424 1132
mobile: +44 (0)7981 521 789
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSouth Voe is a brand new property available from Spring 2014. Situated in Walls on the west side of mainland Shetland, this modern self-catering house offers stylish and comfortable accommodation. South Voe provides an excellent base from which to explore Shetland.
10 Jan, 17 Jan
From the large windows at South Voe you can look over Vaila Sound and watch the ever-changing weather or the sea birds gliding past while you enjoy a coffee or a dram in front of the peat-burning stove. The house is only a few minutes walk from the shoreline where you can access beautiful coastal walks and breathtaking scenery and keep a look out for otters and seals.
Our comfortable modern house is all on one level and there are no steps leading to the property. It includes the following facilities:
- Double bedroom with king size bed and en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity included in price.
- Under floor heating throughout.
- A multi-fuel stove.
- Comfortable sofas/ sofabed and Ercol armchairs for relaxing.
- LED TV with freesat connection and DVD player.
- CD player with iPod docking station.
- Free WiFi.
- Books, maps, games, jigsaws and plenty of DVDs.
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave oven, toaster, electric kettle.
- Full range of kitchen equipment for those who like to cook.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Basket of peat and kindling provided.
- Outdoor space is mainly grassed with ample parking provided adjacent to the house.
For more photographs and details please visit our website.