SHEPHERD'S REST COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 + double sofa bed in lounge area.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 star.
Prices: £250 - £320 pw.
Single night, weekend rates and short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0116 2592332
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCraig and Nicola Langton give a warm welcome to all visitors at Shepherd's Rest Cottage in the beautiful Leicestershire countryside.
28 Nov, 2 Jan
- This one-bedroomed cottage, ideal for 2, is attached to the main 17th century farmhouse and has recently been converted from the old coach house and laundry room. Boasting stunning high ceilings and exposed bricks and beams with a cosy wood burning stove and oak floors.
- Fully centrally heated and equipped to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Linen, towels and all fuel (plus logs) are included in the tariff and as there are no village stores, a welcome pack of bread, butter, milk etc is offered upon arrival.
- Wi-Fi available.
- Nicola also loves to cook and home-made bread, cakes and jams can be ordered as well as fresh eggs and in-season lamb to buy from the farm.
Craig and Nicola look forward to seeing you.
- The cottage is in the village of Burton Overy which is just 7 miles from Leicester and 9 miles from Market Harborough.
- Other places within 30 minutes drive are Rutland Water, Foxton Locks, Melton Mowbray, Uppingham, Oakham and the Leicester Space Centre.
- A very central location in a lovely peaceful, rural spot, excellent for business travellers, holiday makers or those visiting relations in the area.
- The village pub is just up the lane and serves excellent meals in the bar and restaurant. There are other good pubs in the next village of Great Glen.