SHENVAL FARM STEADING
Sleeps: 2 - 4 adults.
Travel cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Prices £400 - £650 pw.
Also available for short breaks from 2 - 4 nights.
Credit cards accepted.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Michelle Hanmer
Home: 01738 787 867
Mobile: 07732 466 193
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSuperb 150 year old detached farm steading converted in a very contemporary style and to a very high standard. With panoramic uninterrupted views of the hills and moorland and yet only a 10 minute drive from the A9.
4 Jul, 11 Jul, 18 Jul
- Perth itself which is the centre of Scotland is only 12 miles away and has range or restaurants, pubs, shops and renowned theatre and new concert hall.
- The steading is also a 10 minute drive from the village of Bankfoot which has 2 pubs serving food and a visitor and liquor centre.
- When designing the cottage the owners wanted to achieve the feeling that you where staying in a luxury Hotel but with all the conveniences of self catering and be able to enjoy the countryside views whilst sipping a glass of wine and maybe having a barbecue.
- Upstairs is open plan with a living area with log burner, dining area and kitchen with a balcony with seating off the living area.
- Downstairs there is one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over bath and french doors leading into the private courtyard garden.
- One twin bedroom with a separate wet/shower room.
- Freeview 32inch LCD T.V. DVD and CD Player.
- Bed linen and towels are included, and first basket of fuel for the fire.
- There are a number of Golf courses within the area and you are also approx a 30 min drive from the famous Gleneagles.
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, St Andrews and Stirling are all within a 1 hour drive.
- The village of Dunkeld is about a 15 minute drive and has various activities for you pass the time away they include Water sports, Fishing, Golf, 4x4 off road driving.