Sleeps: 6 / 7.
£350 - £925 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lin Visser
Tel or Fax: 01275 843436
Reload this mapShelbourne is an attractive, spacious bungalow with outstanding views of sea and cliff on the edge of the picturesque village of Gorran Haven.
The accommodation consists of:
Price includes bedlinen (not towels) and all electricity and heating.
- Two double bedrooms (one with shower and toilet en-suite), one bedroom with bunk beds, and a sofa-bed in the lounge. Each bedroom has a wash basin and there is a separate toilet and bathroom.
- Large kitchen/ diner fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
- Lounge with TV, video and DVD player.
- Onsite parking.
- No smoking in the bungalow.
The village has:
- Baker/general store
- Post Office
- Sheltered sandy beach
- Jetty with moorings for small boats
There are cliff walks with breathtaking sea views. Other beaches can be reached by a short walk or by road. The South West Coast Path passes right by Shelbourne's drive.
The bungalow is within easy reach of The Lost Gardens of Heligan, The Eden Project, Mevagissey and many other Cornish attractions.