Sleeps: 2 to 6.
£350 - £925 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lin Visser
Tel or Fax: 01275 843436
Reload this mapShelbourne is an attractive, spacious bungalow with outstanding views of sea and cliff on the edge of the picturesque village of Gorran Haven.
The accommodation consists of:
Price includes bedlinen (not towels) and all electricity and heating.
- One double bedroom with shower and toilet en suite, one twin bedded room with washbasin and a third bedroom with a single divan. A 2nd bed suitable for a child/young adult can be provided in this room if required. There is a sofa bed in the lounge.
- The bathroom has a bath, shower over the bath, washbasin and toilet. There is also a separate toilet with handbasin.
- Lounge with TV, DVD player and a selection of puzzles games and books.
- Large kitchen/ diner fully equipped with electric cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
- Onsite parking.
- No smoking in the bungalow.
The village has:
- Baker/general store
- Post Office
- Sheltered sandy beach
- Jetty with moorings for small boats
There are cliff walks with breathtaking sea views. Other beaches can be reached by a short walk or by road. The South West Coast Path passes right by Shelbourne's drive.
The bungalow is within easy reach of The Lost Gardens of Heligan, The Eden Project, Mevagissey and many other Cornish attractions.