Cliff Rd, Gorran Haven, St Austell, Cornwall
Sleeps: 2 to 6.
Price range: £350 - £925 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lin Visser
Tel or Fax: 01275 843436
Reload this mapShelbourne is an attractive, spacious bungalow with outstanding views of sea and cliff on the edge of the picturesque village of Gorran Haven, near Mevagissey. The 3-bedroom bungalow is situated directly on the SW Coastal path in a peaceful location ideal for walking and family beach holidays. It is in a good position to explore a large number of Cornish attractions, National Trust properties and many other beaches. The Lost Gardens of Heligan and The Eden Project in particular are nearby.
Price includes bedlinen (not towels) and all electricity and heating.
- Enjoy a cuppa in the Sun lounge while watching the boats at sea and enjoy the incredible sunrises and sunsets.
- The Master bedroom has an ensuite shower and toilet. Another bedroom has two single beds, while the third room has a single bed with pullout underneath if needed. The lounge has a sofa bed. There is a separate bathroom with toilet, bath and shower and a further separate toilet.
- With games, puzzles, DVDs and books, as well as TV, DVD player and wifi, there's something for everyone in the large lounge. There are two large sofas and a single seat.
- The kitchen/dining room is well equipped with oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher as well as all utensils and plenty of cupboard space and it's large enough for several cooks!
- Sunbathe in the large garden with sea views or enjoy a cool drink or meal on the patio furniture outside.
- There are surfboards, buckets and spades for the beach which is just minutes away down the hill. The safe beach and harbour is stunning, with plenty of rock pools to keep young ones entertained. With a convenience store with cafe, post office and freshly baked bread and a fish and chip shop; it's easy to find the basics in Gorran Haven.
- The coastal footpath goes right past Shelbourne so why not enjoy a quick stroll to admire the views or stretch your legs on a longer walk. Details of local walks, along with a comprehensive selection of local attraction leaflets are in the entrance hall at Shelbourne.
- Onsite parking for 3 vehicles.
- No smoking in the bungalow.
The village has:
- Baker/general store
- Post Office
- Fish and Chip shop/Beach store
- Sheltered sandy beach
- Jetty with moorings for small boats
There are cliff walks with breathtaking sea views. Other beaches can be reached by a short walk or by road.