Cuin Brin sleeps 8.
Garden Flat sleeps 6.
Dog welcomed by arrangement.
Low season 310-370 euros pw, High season 590 euros pw.
Low season 380-490 euros pw, High season 700 euros pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapSituated in the heart of the charming seaside village of Castletownshend in West Cork, this spacious and elegant Georgian house was built as a Customs House in 1745 and retains many of its original features. It is now divided into two large comfortably refurbished apartments and is available to be let either separately or together.
Castletownshend is within easy access (52 miles) of Cork Airport. The village provides an excellent base to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside and beaches by car or foot.
- There is a food store in the village as well as 2 pubs (one serving excellent food).
- Easy walking within the village includes a stony beach and quay with slipway for launching small boats.
- Fishing and sea life boat trips are available from the quay.
Cuin Brin (upstairs apartment)
- House in large walled garden with off street parking.
- Centrally heated with own front doors.
- Duvets, linen and towels supplied.
- Oil and electricity to be paid as used.
- Gas for cooking free.
Garden Flat (downstairs apartment)
- Sleeps 8: four double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms, one with shower.
- Well-equipped large kitchen/diner including washing machine, microwave, iron etc.
- Large comfortable drawing room with open fire, television, DVD player and books.
- Wi-fi broadband.
Stable converted cottage - Shana Cottage (sleeps 4) also available.
- Sleeps 6: three double bedrooms.
- Ground floor shower room with toilet.
- First floor bathroom.
- Well equipped kitchen/diner plus dishwasher.
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer and large butler sink. Iron and ironing board. Door to courtyard.
- Large homely sitting room with open fire, television, DVD player and books. Doors open to stone steps leading to upper garden.
- Wi-fi broadband.