Dog welcomed by arrangement.
Low season 300 euros pw.
Mid season 370 euros pw.
High season 500 euros pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0044 (0) 208 886 1223
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Situated in the heart of the charming seaside village of Castletownshend, this stable converted cottage is found by passing through an archway into the courtyard of Shana Court, a large Georgian house. Cosy and welcoming, this stone walled cottage is the ideal setting for a relaxing holiday. The newly decorated interior is full of character with exposed beams and rustic walls that form large deep sills in every room.
Castletownshend is within easy access (52 miles) of Cork Airport. The village provides an excellent base to explore the beautiful surrounding countryside and beaches by car or foot. In the sitting room you will find a folder we have put together of recommended places to visit and local attractions for you to read.
- There is a food store in the village as well as 2 pubs (one serving excellent food).
- Easy walking within the village includes a stony beach and quay with slipway for launching small boats.
- Fishing and sea life boat trips are available from the quay.
Shana Court (sleeps 6 & 8) also available.
- Sleeps 4: one double and one twin bedded room.
- Bathroom/toilet, shower over bath.
- Large open plan comfy sitting room/diner with solid fuel stove (with back boiler), wi-fi broadband, television and DVD player.
- Newly fitted, well-equipped galley kitchen including washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, iron, microwave etc.
- Shared use of large walled garden with off street parking in sunny courtyard.
- Night storage heaters plus electric heaters.
- Duvets, linen and towels supplied.
- Electricity to be paid as used.
- Gas for cooking free.