Pets by negotiation.
Low season £200 - £240 pw.
High season £250 - £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs E. Allan
Station House, Marton Road, Sinnington, York, YO62 6RA
Tel: 01751 431812
Reload this mapThe bungalow is part of a former railway property. It is very quietly and pleasantly situated, just off the A170 road, midway between Pickering and Kirkbymoorside, in that part of Yorkshire known as Ryedale. The property has been completely renovated and is double glazed throughout.
The accommodation is spacious and comprises:
- Two bedrooms (1 double, and 1 twin).
- Bathroom/WC with shower unit and shaver point.
- Large lounge with colour TV.
- Dining room/kitchen.
- We provide a full range of cutlery - pots, pans, an electric cooker, microwave, automatic washing machine, fridge and iron.
- We supply blankets, pillows, sheets, tea towel, and one hand towel and one bath towel per person.
- There is oil fired central heating, and this is included in the price.
- Electricity is extra, by £1 coin meter.
- There is ample parking space.
- There is a pub in the village (about 5 - 10 minutes walk) and this serves bar and restaurant meals. The village also has attractive woodland and riverside walks. The North York Moors are a few minutes drive away.
- Pickering and Kirkbymoorside are about 4 miles away and offer supermarkets.
- The nearest railway station is at Malton, about 12 miles away, with regular services to York.
- We are about 20 miles from Scarborough and 30 miles from York.