Isle of Lewis,
Sorry, no pets.
Oct - March:
7 nights £260.
3 nights £170.
4 nights £200.
April - June:
7 nights £330.
3 nights £200.
4 nights £230.
July - Sept:
7 nights £380.
For further details please contact:
Chris Robb and Karen Murphy
Reload this mapWelcome to Number Seven, Leurbost, a beautifully restored holiday cottage in the crofting township of Leurbost, North Lochs, only eight miles from Stornoway on the Isle of Lewis.
- Start your day with breakfast, enjoying spectacular views over Loch Leurbost from the ceiling to floor kitchen windows.
- Then, after a day of touring the island's historical attractions, enjoy a dram by the fire or maybe on a clear night gaze at the glittering array of stars above the Loch.
- Alternatively, sink into the giant beanbag with a good book or challenge the Lewis chessmen to a game!
- For the more adventurous, Lewis offers many opportunities for walking, kayaking, surfing and other outdoor pursuits.
- Whether you're looking for an action-packed break or time away from it all, Lewis has all you could wish for.
Bedding and towels provided.