10 Mawddwy Cottages,
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £265 - £420 pw.
Payments accepted by Paypal.
For further details please contact:
Michael and Jackie Dawson
Tel: 01926 815400
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSerendipity is a grade 2 listed property that has been lovingly restored to a very high standard. It retains many original features including slate flagged floors, ledged and boarded doors, sash windows and beautiful fireplaces in each room. The cottage is tastefully decorated throughout containing quality furniture, some of which has been bespokely made.
22 Nov, 29 Nov, 6 Dec, 13 Dec, 20 Dec
- The cottage is situated in the peaceful, picturesque hamlet of Minllyn between Dolgellau and Machynlleth within the Snowdonia National Park. The coastal resorts of Aberdovey and Barmouth are just over half an hour's drive away to the west. There are many wonderful walks right from the doorstep and the Aran Mountains are within walking distance.
- The renowned Merion Woollen Mill with its tearoom and local crafts is a short walk away as are two pubs. There is a local shop/cafe/petrol station 1.5 miles away.
- Stylish, contemporary kitchen with beech table and chairs, cooker and hob, fridge and washing machine.
- Elegantly proportioned sitting room with woodburner, tv, dvd, cd player, walking books and games.
- Two bedrooms upstairs, master with comfortable double bed, wardrobe, dressing table. Second bedroom with handmade full size bunk beds, chest of drawers and stunning mountain views. All bed linen is included in the rent.
- Light and airy downstairs bathroom, bath with mixer shower.
Places to visit:
- Broadband internet.
- Full modern storage heating system that boosts twice daily to keep cottage constantly warm (included in rental).
- Woodburner in sitting room. One basket of logs provided, more can be purchased from petrol station.
- Safe on road parking.
- Rear garden with seating and fine views.
- Sorry no dogs or smoking.
- May not be suitable for elderly or infirm people.
- Two pubs and tearoom within easy walking distance.
Whatever holiday you are looking for, whether it be relaxing on a beach, walking up a mountain side or messing about on the water this is the place for you.
- The clean sandy beaches of Cardigan Bay catering for all watersports.
- Coed y Brenin for mountain biking enthusiasts.
- Cader Idris and Aran mountains.
- Bustling market towns of Dolgellau and Machynlleth. Machynlleth is the former ancient capital of Wales with a street market each Wednesday.
- Famous narrow guage steam railways at Tallylyn, Bala and Portmadog.
- The renowned Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) at nearby Corris.
- Imposing castles of Harlech and Criccieth.