Isle of Man
Sleeps: 6 +cot.
Well behaved pets welcome.
Tourist Board: 3 Stars.
Low season £795 pw.
High season £895 pw, (excluding TT and Grand Prix weeks).
Short breaks available from £475.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01624 897504 or 629442
Mobile: 07624 495669
Reload this mapSebago Lodge is a beautiful self catering detached house, which can accommodate up to 6 guests. Children and pets are very welcome. It is situated to the North of the Isle of Man in Port Lewaigue, which is renowned for its beauty. To the west you have lovely mountain scenery whilst to the East you see amazing seascapes.
- All rooms have a panoramic view of Ramsey Bay.
- Port Lewaigue beach is a two minute stroll away, across the road and over a stile.
- Three bedrooms - 2 double rooms and 1 twin room.
- A cot can be provided upon request.
- All linen and towels are provided and changed each Saturday.
- Spacious lounge with french doors that lead out to the patio and small sheltered garden. The lounge is comfortably furnished with TV, DVD player, fire and like the bedrooms has a wonderful sea view.
- The large kitchen is fully equipped with an electric oven, microwave, fridge. A dining area - ideal for informal meals. All cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied, there is also a washing machine in the adjoining garage plus a large fridge/freezer. Extra large fridge freezer.
- The main dining room is traditionally furnished creating the ideal ambience for those special evenings.
- Well behaved pets welcome.
- For an enjoyable journey back in time, take the Victorian electric coastal railway, just minutes away from Sebago Lodge, it can take you South to Douglas, the Island's capital, or North to the popular town of Ramsey.
- The Venture Centre is a 5 minute drive from Sebago. (need to book in advance).
- Beautiful countryside and coastal walks offer plenty of opportunity for peace and relaxation.
- Many guests bring their oils and join the local artists, often found around Port Lewaigue or enjoy fishing off the rocks, just a minute away.
- So whatever type of holiday you are looking for, Sebago Lodge is your perfect base.
The Isle of Man is famous for its beautiful glens and scenery; its steam and electric coastal railways, the horse trams on Douglas promenade and the largest water wheel in the world, found in Laxey. The island is well equipped with sporting and recreational facilities such as sea, lake and river fishing, boat trips to the Calf of Man or to catch a glimpse of the famous basking sharks, not to mention 8 superb golf courses.