Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07710 600350
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocation
22 Oct, 29 Oct, 5 Nov, 12 Nov
Sea Thrift is a superior bungalow situated on the sea front at Bigbury on Sea, a quiet seaside village on the South Devon coast.
There are magnificent uninterrupted sea views across Bigbury Bay and Burgh Island, from the surfing beaches of Bantham and the mouth of the River Avon to the sheer cliffs and secluded coves to the west.
- Sea Thrift is set in its own attractive gardens with sun terrace and secluded lawns to the rear.
- There is a modern fully fitted kitchen and separate utility room.
- The L shaped lounge is spacious with a dining area and picture windows to enjoy the views.
- Two attractive bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, one with king size bed and one with twin beds.
- Contemporary bathroom - Duravit & HansGrohe fittings. Double ended bath, walk in glass shower underfloor heating.
- Contemporary cloakroom - Duravit fittings.
- Excellent pressurised hot water system.
- The property has recently been furnished and equipped to a very high standard.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, patio furniture and barbecue.
- Sky TV/video.
- Wi-fi and landline telephone.
- Electric central heating.
- Cot and high chair available.
- All bed linen and towels are provided except beach towels and cot bedding.
- Off road parking for 2 cars.
- Payment accepted by Sterling or Euro Cheque.
- Safe sandy bathing beaches are an easy 2 minute walk away.
- Burgh Island opposite is a short walk across the sands or use the unique sea tractor at high tide and explore the island with its famous art deco hotel and the 14th century Pilchard Inn, an old smuggling haunt.
- Walk along the South Devon Coastal Path, and enjoy this area of outstanding natural beauty.
- Bigbury Golf Club is 1.5 miles away and the surfing beaches at Challaborough and Bantham are close by.