Isle of Skye
Seaside view from east shore
Sorry no pets.
Please see our 52wk calendar.
We also have a smaller one bedroom cottage called 'Seaside Beag', (Click to see separate Cottage Guide entry).
For further details please contact:
Jean & John Booth
Tel: 07896 881 260
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeaside is a newly renovated and extended luxury detached property located on the sea shore and having three double en-suite bedrooms. All rooms have superb views across the bay to the hills and mountains of the mainland. Whilst the cottage itself enjoys a feeling of seclusion, it is only a few minutes stroll from several pubs, restaurants and a supermarket. Broadford is the perfect base for touring Skye, although you may find it hard to tear yourself away from this house!
18 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
- Entrance porch, utility room off with washing machine and tumble drier.
- Hall & cloakroom with wc.
- Dining area leading open plan to the lounge area and accessed from the hall or kitchen/breakfast room. The dining table comfortably seats 6, but can be extended to seat 8 or more so that guests can dine together if rented in conjunction with our one bedroom cottage, Seaside Beag.
- Lounge area with floor to ceiling windows giving stunning views and just two metres from high tide, the perfect spot to sit and watch birds on the shore and perhaps see the otter. There is a wood burning stove and satellite TV with CD/DVD/Blu-ray player, surround sound and iPod dock.
- Kitchen/breakfast room well fitted including an eye level twin oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. There is a breakfast table and six chairs. The room has a high, pitched ceiling with tall full height windows giving spectacular views.
- Ground floor double bedroom with king size bed with en-suite shower room.
- Two double bedrooms both with a king size bed.
- Both bedrooms are en-suite - one with a shower room, the other with a bathroom with a double ended bath with shower over.
Photo below right:
- Bedding and towels are included, along with a choice of pillows.
- The house is suitable for use all year round. All ground floor areas and the bathroom have under-floor heating making the house cosy regardless of the time of year. All fuel costs and logs for the stove are included.
- Wireless broadband access is included.
- From the parking area in the garden, Seaside cottage is accessed by a gravel path approximately 25 paces long with two short flights of easy steps (9 steps in total).
- The drive is shared with our smaller one bedroom cottage, Seaside Beag, but has its own parking area and gardens. None of the house windows are directly overlooked by Seaside Beag.
- The bus passes the drive and it is only a few miles to the bridge to the mainland and the railway station at Kyle of Lochalsh.
- Although children will enjoy exploring the garden and sea shore with its rock pools, please note that the garden is not fully enclosed and a short flight of unguarded stone steps leads directly onto the shingle and rocky shore.
View from shore, Seaside to left, Seaside Beag to right