37 George Street,
Sorry, no pets.
Low season £325 - £395 pw.
High season £495 - £625 pw.
Prices include Linen and Towels.
For further details please contact:
Mobile: 07917 411091
Link to our Google+ page:
Reload this mapCharming 18th century fisherman's cottage with spectacular views over the Firth of Forth and the Isle of May. Private access from garden onto the shore.
- The cottage is situated over 3 floors. The upper floor offers a large twin bedded room (with en suite toilet) and beautiful sea views over the Forth.
- The middle floor comprises a double bedroom, modern bathroom and a small sitting room. The sitting room could double as a nursery if required. Both sitting room and bedroom have French doors and Juliet balcony, again providing wonderful views over the Forth.
- The lower floor comprises a lounge/dining area and a fireplace with wood burning stove. French doors lead out to the garden. There is a modern, galley style, fitted kitchen again with French doors, opening out onto a decked patio and garden. Satellite TV, DVD, CD player and connection for MP3 player.
- With wonderful uninterrupted sea views, the terraced area on the roof of the old net loft, provides a perfect place to simply relax after a busy day, observe the wildlife or do some dolphin spotting if you're lucky! There is private access from the garden onto the shore. The shore offers plenty of rock pools for children to enjoy, searching for crabs and small fish, plus there are suitable rocks for anglers to fish from.
- The cottage is in the conservation area of Cellardyke, close to the old harbour. It's on the route of the Fife Coastal Path, which means there are plenty of coastal walks to enjoy for walkers and wildlife enthusiasts alike and it's also close to a number of designated cycle routes.
- The Haven bar/restaurant is nearby and a five minute stroll takes you to the local shops in Anstruther where there are more restaurants, cafes and pubs, not to mention the famous multi award winning fish & chip shop!
- Cellardyke is a great base for exploring Fife and Tayside, plus Edinburgh, Scotland's historic capital city, is just over an hours drive away. Other picturesque East Neuk villages and beautiful sandy beaches are to be found along the coast and for golf enthusiasts, St Andrews, famous as the 'home of golf', is only 15 minutes away.