245 Brambles Chine, Monks Lane,
Freshwater, Isle of Wight,
Sleeps: 4 (+2 on sofabed).
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £200 - £485 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jason & Caroline Wells
Tel: 01737552032 or 07989433839
Reload this mapLocated on the Isle of Wight in the beautiful area of the island known as West Wight, there are miles of heritage coastline, cycle tracks, scenic walks and stunning views. Beautiful sunsets can be enjoyed from the lounge window and the patio area. The beach is just a 3 minute walk. One of the most tranquil areas of the Isle of Wight, Colwell Bay beach is a family seaside beach that is never over crowded.
- The open-plan lounge includes a sofa bed, suitable to sleep a further 2 people, a TV with freeview, DVD player and Radio with CD player. WiFi PAYG internet.
- The kitchen is well equipped, comprising an electric over with ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster plus much more.
- The bathroom comprises a bath with a modern electric shower, a sink and WC.
- There is a double bedroom with ample wardrobe space and a second bedroom with bunk bed, wardrobe and cot bed (if needed).
- The chalet is cleaned after each rental.
- Duvets and pillows are provided; linen and towels are not so please bring your own.
- Heating is included in your rental price and is provided by electric radiators.
- Parking is directly behind the chalet with a path leading down the side of the property to the front patio.
- To the front of the property has a paved patio area which includes table and chairs allowing you to while away the hours watching the boats sail by.
- A rotary washing line is also provided for use at the rear of the chalet.