Isle of Skye
One pet welcome.
Low season £550 pw.
Mid season £750 pw.
High season £850 pw.
All inclusive of bedlinen/towels, electricity for heating, fuel for fire. WiFi.
Private parking for 2 cars.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Nevelee Corry
Mobile: 0044 (0) 7979840495
Home: 01478 640 385
Reload this mapThe Seashell is a peaceful rural seashore retreat for those wishing to escape the busy world, an ideal place for honeymooners!
- Situated on a hillside in the hamlet of Fiscavaig, amongst the wild, natural, beautiful environment of the Minginish Peninsular of Skye.
- Overlooking the magnificient Bay of Fiscavaig, and beyond to Loch Bracadale, MacLeods Tables, and the Islands of Oransay and Wiay.
- The sunsets here are magnificient.
The Seashell - named after the pretty blue shells to be found in Fiscavaig bay is a beautifully designed very modern, newly built, architect designed Skye cottage - designed to reflect the changing moods of Skye. The colours of sea and sky have been used throughout the interior design.Accommodation
- A large airy, spacious, open plan sitting room, breakfast room and kitchen. Huge windows and high ceilings, take advantage of the stunning views, and wonderful sunsets.
- The Seashell, set in approx 2 acres of its own ground, within a pretty sheltered courtyard garden, comes beautifully furnished to a high standard of warmth, comfort, and cleanliness.
- We offer our guests 2 double bedrooms. One bedroom is decorated in a traditional country-style with a matching ensuite bathroom, and traditional country pine furniture. The other bedroom is decorated in a more contemporary country-style, with an ensuite bathroom. This room has a magnificient sea view!
- A welcome retreat to come home to after a days walking the hills, to relax by the cosy woodburner fire, along with books, maps, walking guides, toys and games for children, TV DVD Games console, music system are provided to while away those wet misty days on Skye!
Come and stay at The Seashell and experience the magic of Skye.
- This area will be suited to those who love the hills, walking wildlife, birdwatching, cycling, canoeing, or simply enjoying the peace and tranquility of this beautiful place.
- Spring brings the cuckoos and bluebells and all around are the wonderful views, the sparkling sea, and the magical light, or the mysterious mystiness of Skye.
- For the more experienced walker the Black and Red Cuillin mountain range are just a short drive away. Wonderful short walks can be made straight from the front door of The Seashell.
- The surrounding areas of Fiscavaig, Portnalong and Carbost boasts a pub serving meals and music, hotel, little shop, an art gallery, and not forgetting the famous Talisker whisky distillery.
- Most parts of the island can be reached within 30 to 45 mins. drive including Portree and Dunvegan Castle.