23 Seafield Street,
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £275 - £380 pw, depending on time of year.
For further details please contact:
Ewan or Fiona Thompson
Tel: 01343 842353 or 07968 303 781
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Seascape...
A warm welcome awaits you, whether you are visiting for the first time, or are an old friend returning to the area. The picturesque village of Cullen, once described as the 'Jewel in the Crown' of all Banffshire villages, is located in a beautiful part of the Scotland. The Moray Firth was described as one of the World's Top 18 Coastline destinations in a National Geographic Travellers Magazine survey. Cullen enjoys a Micro-Climate all of its own and some of the sunniest weather in the country.
Seascape is situated in the Heart of the busy bustling Village of Cullen, making it an ideal Base for your stay. Located on the edge of the main square, it is within easy reach of a wide array of shops, antique emporiums and cafes... The traditional Corner Shop next door, the world famous Ice Cream Shop (with the 'Best Ice cream in Scotland' official), the Rockpool Seafood Restaurant (with local delicacy, "The Cullen Skink"... a delicious fish soup of smoked haddock, potatoes, onions and Milk... (definitely not to be missed)), a Chinese take-away, a Fish and Chip shop and a newly opened Indian Restaurant... There will be no need to spend your time cooking in Seascapes kitchen.
Yards for Seascapes front door, the Railway viaducts provide a popular walking and cycling route with stunning views and vistas of the Cullen Bay, the quaint cottages of the Seatown and the historic harbour (famous for the 'Silver Darlings', and now popular for pleasure craft and small lobster boats). The area is perfect for Golfers, Walkers, Sea Anglers, Photographers, Sightseers, Dolphin spotters, Adventurer's and most importantly anyone and everyone who wishes a quiet relaxing time...
If Seascape is already 'Pre-booked' on your preferred dates, the owners have another Property advertised in Cottage Guide, The Barley Mill. A 2 bedroom converted Watermill in neighbouring Morayshire. Please view availability on:
Seascape is a pristine, well-appointed ground floor apartment. It forms part of a 'Grade 2' listed Town House in Cullen and offers a unique, relaxing holiday experience.
This newly refurbished property is a delight to stay in. The secret of its popularity is Location, Location, Location.
The Property comprises an Open-Plan Living room and Dining Kitchen, 1 Double bedroom and a large modern new Double Shower room. It is Light and Airy with access to a beautiful Private Garden.
- The 'Sunny' Living room area has a comfortable Leather Chasse Couch, a Bistro Set at the 'Georgian' window which is the perfect 'spot' to enjoy the morning papers and watching the world go by! TV, I-Pod docking.
- The modern fully fitted Kitchen area has been 'Tastefully' appointed. It is well equipped for comfortable catering, including, ceramic Hob, Fan-Oven, Microwave, integral fridge and dish washer, modern dining table and chairs. It has a back door to a Private enclosed shared garden.
- The beautifully appointed Double Bedroom features an original Tile surround Fire place (Not in Use), Georgian window with padded window seat, double wardrobe and storage.
- The large modern luxury bathroom has a Double Shower, heated towel rail and ample storage.
- Seascape has an extremely efficient Gas Central heating system and instant hot water.
- All towels, bedding, heating and electrics are inclusive, and of course a luxury welcoming tray on arrival.
- Please come and enjoy X.