4 Kiln Hill,
Berwick Upon Tweed,
Sleeps: 2 (+2 on futon).
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £245 - £255 pw.
High season £255 - £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0191 2680788
Mobiles: 07971 031288 or 0774 3125063
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThis quaint old town house is one of the properties situated in the conservation area in Tweedmouth which faces the ancient ramparts of Berwick across the River Tweed. The area is linked to the town by way of the lovely old stone bridge which was constructed in 1603 and is only a four minute walk from the restaurant area of the town.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
Seascape is believed to have been constructed for a retired mariner in order for him to observe the comings and goings of all the seagoing vessels visiting the town and is ideally situated for this purpose, whilst being a very short walk to the centre of Berwick. Tweedmouth has pubs, shops restaurants and hot food takeaways within two minutes walk of the property.
- The house is spread over three floors with a spacious kitchen/parlour complete with inglenook fireplace on the ground floor.
- The first floor sitting room has a deep bay window encompassing a seating area which gives open views over the harbour and river estuary.
- There is a second floor double bedroom with even more spectacular views and the bathroom which has an over bath shower is also situated on the top level.
- Seascape has gas central heating and a fully equipped kitchen which includes a dining area, washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric hob and oven.
- The sitting room has a television/radio which receives freesat, a dvd player and music centre.
- The deep bay window in the kitchen/parlour houses a double futon to enable the cottage to sleep four if necessary. There is also a television.
- Bed linen and all fuel costs are included in the rental price. Towel hire service is available if required at a cost of £5.00 per person.