each sleeping 2 (+ sofabed).
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Low season £310 pw.
High season £360 - £385 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel / Fax: 01643 862289
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeapoint is an elegant Edwardian house overlooking Porlock Bay and surrounded by the beautiful Exmoor hills.
7 May, 14 May
Seapoint is just a short walk from the village of Porlock with its winding high street and wide range of shops including an excellent bookshop, antique shops and fancy goods. There are plenty of good restaurants and pubs. Our unique Visitor Centre has a wide variety of locally made craft goods, a good selection of books and maps and helpful staff who will point you to all the places of interest.
- The two apartments, Dunkery and Hurlestone, incorporate a double/twin bedroom with tv/video, lounge with bed-settee and tv/video, kitchen/dining room and shower/wc.
- Both apartments have been furnished to a high standard.
- The lounge enjoys stunning views of the bay and Hurlestone Point. An archway leads through to the well equipped kitchen and dining room which also enjoy seaviews.
- An internal hallway leads into a tastefully co-ordinated bedroom which overlooks the garden and surrounding woodlands.
- There is a separate shower/wc with heated towel rails.
- Electricity, towels and linen are included and Seapoint has its own car park.
- Children and pets are welcome.
- We also have Wifi Internet facilities.
- Use of attractive garden with wildlife pond and summer house.
Two or three miles away is the picturesque harbour of Porlock Weir with its quaint pub, coffee shop and craft workshops. If you are a walker there is no need to use your car as there are many coastal and moorland walks from the doorstep of Seapoint.
We look forward to welcoming you to Seapoint.