24 Gravir, Isle of Lewis, Western Isles HS2 9QX
One well behaved dog welcome.
Price: £800 per week.
Paypal / credit cards accepted.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01851 890283
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeaLoch Cottage is a traditional croft cottage converted to a luxury holiday home for two people (plus well-behaved pets). It is the perfect 'get-away' for a couple - and equipped so you can relax in the sauna, conservatory, on the terrace etc.
26 Apr, 10 May, 17 May, 24 May
- It is totally private and located on its own terrace overlooking the magnificent Loch Odhairn. From the cottage you can see the length of the loch to the open sea and the mainland beyond - porpoise, otters, golden eagles and sea eagles are among many regular visitors.
- The cottage is situated in the beautiful and wild Lochs district of south-east Lewis - not far from the border with the Isle of Harris. The village of Gravir (Gaelic: Grabhair) is about 25 miles from Stornoway and is a traditional old fishing community straddling the sea loch.
- The terrain around the cottage is wild and majestic, ideal for hill walking, bird watching, fishing or getting away from it all - you might simply prefer to relax on the terrace, watch the weather change and the fishing boats go past, or to unwind in the sauna.
SeaLoch Cottage has been completely restructured and refurbished to a high standard by its new owners and a conservatory has been added on the terrace.
The cottage consists of:
You will not want to leave !!!!
- Comfortable lounge with leather suite, luxury electric wood-burner stove, satellite TV, large library of books, digital movies and music.
- Conservatory with dining table for two and conservatory furniture - leading to the outside terrace.
- Fully equipped kitchen (organised by semi-professional cook).
- Downstairs sauna and shower room.
- Master bedroom with king-sized sleigh bed.
- Full en-suite bathroom with bath and hand held shower.