48 Longstone Park,
Well behaved, house trained dog/dogs permitted (£10 per dog).
Prices: £280 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeal Cottage is a very attractive, fully refurbished bungalow. It offers cosy, comfortable holiday accommodation for any time of the year. The house is furnished to a very high standard in a modern, tasteful style with decor which reflects the coastal location. It is situated in the Coastal Village of Beadnell famed for its glorious beaches.
6 Feb, 13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar
- Beadnell Bay, with its unspoilt sandy beach, is a few minutes walk along the sea front. The quiet North Beach is a very short walk, as is the village which has 2 pubs both serving meals and one with a very good restaurant. Wi-Fi is available in both pubs. PO/shop and a Fish and Chip shop (seasonal) are on the sea front.
- It is an excellent holiday base from which to explore Northumberland's Heritage Coastline, with all it has to offer.
- Sleeps 2.
- Accommodation is on one level. 1 small step and a hand rail at the entrance.
- Free WiFi.
- Entrance Porch for outdoor wear with heated rail for drying coats and outdoor wear.
- Lounge/ Dining room. This spacious, room has comfortable leather sofas, dining table and chairs, TV + digital freeview box, Video/DVD player, Radio/CD player. Storage heater and electric fire.
- Fully fitted kitchen - Very well equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/ freezer, automatic washing machine, toaster etc.
- Double Bedroom - Double bed, fitted furniture, bedside lighting, electric panel heater. All bed linen, duvets and soft fluffy towels included in the rent.
- Shower room - Fully tiled with shower cubicle (safety hand rail), good quality electric shower, whb and WC, radiator/ towel rail and electric shaver point and light.
- Enclosed garden with patio and garden furniture and line drying.
- Shed with tumble drier.
- Fully adjustable electric heating throughout and electric fire.
- Immersion heater.
- Full double glazing.
- Courtesy tray for guests on arrival.
- Guide books, games, jigsaws provided.
- Linen, towels and electricity included in rental.
- No-Smoking allowed.
- Private off street parking for one car.
- Well behaved, house trained dog/dogs allowed (£10 per dog). By arrangement.
"Thank you Judith for another wonderful holiday in Seal Cottage. My birthday was very special. See you again in for out 2 weeks in September."
"I have had another excellent 3 weeks with you in Beadnell. I am going home totally relaxed after eating lots of good food, walking on the beach and visiting some new places. I never get tired of being here and I will be back again in May next year."
"Seal Cottage was just perfect for us, comfortable, warm, well equipped and so close to the beaches and the village pubs where we enjoyed some good meals. We will book again next year and tell our friends about the dog friendly beaches and local pubs."
There are two pubs, both serving bar and restaurant meals, within a five minute walk of the house. Local produce can also be bought from the village shop/newsagents. 2 stunning beaches are within 5 minutes walk of the bungalow. Dogs are allowed on our beaches all year.
Out and About
- The coastline of North Northumberland is well known for its sandy beaches and superb scenery along with its picturesque villages overlooked by magnificent castles.
- The historic village of Beadnell lies just a few miles east of the main A1 that links Edinburgh with Newcastle-upon-Tyne, but despite this, it remains off the beaten track and as a result has not been spoilt by over-development.
- Just off this stretch of coastline, lie the Farne Islands. Well known by SCUBA divers and naturalists alike, these islands are host to a diverse cross section of marine life and coastal species. Boat trips to the Farnes can be arranged from Seahouses, 2 miles north of Beadnell.
- There are interesting market towns in the region. Alnwick with its majestic castle, famous gardens and weekly market is only 12 miles away. Morpeth and Berwick both a scenic 25 mile drive.
- A visit to the region would not be complete without a visit to Holy Island. (Tide times can be checked at Seahouses, or ask one of the locals).
- Young or old, walker, bird-watcher, golfer or sandcastle builder the area has something for everyone.
Short breaks are available out of season phone for availability. In Season please check for late availability. Booking forms and additional information may be obtained from Judith Bell-Taylor using the contact details above.