2 Brambles Chine, Monks Lane, Freshwater,
Isle of Wight, PO40 9SU
Photo: View From The Bungalow
Sleeps: 2 - 4 (+ double sofabed sleeps extra 2 people).
Sorry no pets allowed.
Prices: £260 - £520 pw.
For further details please contact:
Gloria and Dave Wells
Tel: 020 8660 5678 or 07860 216289
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Photo above: View from Brambles Chine
Self Catering Holiday Accommodation Isle of Wight.
A great location to explore one of England's best kept secrets - The Isle of Wight.
Seabreeze is approximately 3 miles from the Ferry Port of Yarmouth and is situated in West Wight which is a beautiful, quiet and unspoilt part of the island. The bungalow is in a very quiet and relaxing location. Walking and cycling holidays can be enjoyed from bungalow. The beautiful, sandy Colwell Bay beach is within a few minutes walk across the field.
- Seabreeze holiday bungalow is a high quality, modern and bright bungalow built in 2007 to a very high standard, sleeping up to 6 people.
- The bungalow boasts a prime position with spectacular views and sunsets, and is very peaceful.
- There is a private south facing terrace with tables and chairs overlooking the sea.
- There are wonderful countryside and coastal walks starting from the bungalow.
- It's a great location for cyclists to explore the island and all of the island's attractions for both children and adults are within easy reach by car.
- The safe sandy beach of Colwell Bay, where you will also find beach shops and places to eat can be reached within a few minutes walk from the bungalow.
- There are many excellent places to eat nearby including Yarmouth with its picturesque harbour.
The accommodation is built and furnished to a high standard. It comprises:
A deposit of £50 per week is required when booking (non refundable). The balance is due 6 weeks prior to commencement of holiday.
- Lounge with a modern 32" flat screen television with Freeview and DVD. Large patio doors enjoying a wonderful view of the sea and fields. Lovely wooden floors throughout with rugs.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with granite style worktops, gas hobs, electric oven, fridge, microwave, and toaster.
- Bedroom 1 - with double bed and its own door leading to a rear patio, which enjoys views of fields and is very secluded, ideal for enjoying your breakfast.
- Bedroom 2 - Two single beds, washbasin and doors leading to rear patio.
- Sofabed in lounge can sleep an extra 2 people.
- Bathroom - modern white suite and shower. Fully tiled walls.
- Gas Central Heating is provided in all rooms and constant hot water. All heating and electricity is included in the price.
- No smoking please in the bungalow.
The prices are based on 2 - 4 people sharing the bungalow. An additional 2 people can be accommodated on sofabed in lounge which is charged at an extra £20 per person per week (maximum of 6 people can occupy bungalow).