Low £290 - £390 pw.
Med £590 - £690 pw.
High £990 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0845 838 5290 or 07714 230118
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Seabreeze is a perfect Anglesey Coastal Cottage in the unspoilt fishing village of Cemaes Bay. This charming coastal village which nestles at the north tip of Anglesey and protected by a spectacular coastline and well protected harbour. Once a busy port with a small fleet of fishing boats and boat building facilities Cemaes was a hive of activity. This unspoiled seaside village has the charm of days gone by and its rugged coastline reminds you of a typical cornish village and offers something for everyone with its well stocked village, pretty little harbour and two beaches.
5 Sep, 12 Sep, 19 Sep, 26 Sep, 3 Oct
To reach Seabreeze you drive through the village and follow the beach road up to the small hamlet of Penrhyn which is perched on the south headland. From the roadside Seabreeze gives the appearance of any other seaside dorma bungalow but once inside it feels fresh and welcoming with the seaside theme carried throughout the whole of the property.
- The house offers a separate dining conservatory which has a pine dining table and seats six which is at the front of the property and is the only room without a sea view.
- Downstairs there is a luxury Kitchen, which has an Oven and Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Food Mixer, Washing Machine and Dishwasher and is equipped with every piece of cooking equipment you will ever need. Even mundane chores such as washing up are a joy as you can gaze through the kitchen window out onto the stunning coastline.
- The lounge is freshly decorated with cool sea blue colours and gives a bright and airy relaxing space for chilling out and in winter months the log burning stove makes it a warm and cosy winter getaway. Two sofas offer comfy seating and the seaside theme is carried right through from the scatter cushions to an array of seaside accessories.
- Although the properties offers all the benefits of a bungalow with all main living rooms and a double bedroom and separate toilet and shower room on one level, the property also offers upstairs living which creates more luxury sleeping and bathing facilities.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one has a double bed and Television and the other has twin beds, both offering dramatic sea views and on a clear day you can see the Isle of Man. Both bedrooms have been decorated in the New England theme with white painted bedroom furniture with splashes of rich colour fabrics of pinks and turquoise.
- Upstairs there is also a newly appointed bathroom featuring the beach theme with white and blue accessories.
- From the lounge patio window you can gain access to an enclosed garden which offers the same dramatic sea views and from here you can watch the boats sailing in and out of the harbour and other water sports activities. Enjoy alfresco dining on the patio area where there is a table and chairs and a Barbecue.