56 Ibris Place,
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season: £500 pw.
Mid season: £600 pw.
High season: £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Carolyn Foster or Hebe Jeffrey
Tel: 01620 892483
Mobile: 07856 923513
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeabird Mews is a delightful 3 bedroom/2 bathroom maisonette within an easy stroll to the beach, town centre and train to Edinburgh. Truly stunning is its light and airy open-plan kitchen/sitting room with two balconies. Located off a quiet cul-de-sac with private parking, our villa exudes a relaxed atmosphere which is ideal as a holiday home or workplace for the discerning business traveller. Especially appealing for golf enthusiasts, we are minutes from the North Berwick West Links Course and 4 miles from Muirfield - home to The Open Championship 2013.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- Spacious outer hall/porch with cloakroom and storage for golf/sports equipment.
- Inside reception area with open-plan staircase.
- Master bedroom with 2 twins and en suite WC/shower.
- Adjoining office/sunroom with desk, wireless networking, IPOD docking station and DAB radio.
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed and French doors opening onto secluded terraced area with teak garden furniture and Weber grill.
- Single bedroom overlooking decked patio.
- Family bathroom with shower and separate bath.
- Utility room with washer-dryer and sink.
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. Adjoining living area includes a dining table, cable TV, wireless network, CD and DVD player.
- North-facing balcony with sea view and patio table/chairs.
- South-facing balcony overlooking private garden.
- Bed linens, towels and tea/coffee included.
- Telephone for free UK landline calls.
- Gas central heating and electricity included.
- Special services upon request, e.g. airport or local transfers, booking tee-times, in-house catering.
- Saturday normally changeover day for weekly bookings.
- Arrival time 4 pm.
- Departure time 10 am.
- Shorter and longer stays available upon request.
- Custom arrangements possible via contact with owners.
- 3 minute walk from railway station and 30 minute train journey to Edinburgh.
- Excellent array of shops, galleries, restaurants, bars.
- Award-winning Scottish Seabird Centre.
- Quaint fishing harbour.
- Bass Rock, world famous bird sanctuary. Boat trips available.
- Golden sandy beaches, including those in nearby Gullane and Dirleton.
- North Berwick Law for an invigorating climb and great view.
- Medieval castles of Tantallon and Dirleton.
- Museum of Flight, home to the Concorde.
- Golfers' paradise: North Berwick West Links, The Glen, Muirfield, Gullane (3 courses), Archerfield, Dunbar, Craigielaw, Luffness, Whitekirk, and Kilspindie.
- Edinburgh, Scotland's historic capital.