56 Ibris Place,
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season: £500 pw.
Mid season: £600 pw.
High season: £750 pw.
For further details please contact:
Carolyn Foster or Hebe Jeffrey
Tel: 01620 892483
Mobile: 07856 923513
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSeabird Mews is a delightful 3 bedroom/2 bathroom maisonette within an easy stroll to the beach, town centre and train to Edinburgh. Truly stunning is its light and airy open-plan kitchen/sitting room with two balconies. Located off a quiet cul-de-sac with private parking, our villa exudes a relaxed atmosphere which is ideal as a holiday home or workplace for the discerning business traveller. Especially appealing for golf enthusiasts, we are minutes from the North Berwick West Links and an easy drive to 21 other courses in East Lothian.
- Spacious outer hall/porch with cloakroom and storage for golf/sports equipment.
- Inside reception area with open-plan staircase.
- Master bedroom with 2 twins and en suite WC/shower.
- Adjoining office/sunroom with desk, wireless networking, IPOD docking station and DAB radio.
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed and French doors opening onto secluded terraced area with teak garden furniture and Weber grill.
- Single bedroom overlooking decked patio.
- Family bathroom with shower and separate bath.
- Utility room with washer-dryer and sink.
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher. Adjoining living area includes a dining table, cable TV, wireless network, CD and DVD player.
- North-facing balcony with sea view and patio table/chairs.
- South-facing balcony overlooking private garden.
- Bed linens, towels and tea/coffee included.
- Telephone for free UK landline calls.
- Gas central heating and electricity included.
- Special services upon request, e.g. airport or local transfers, in-house catering, booking tee-times, access to golf equipment.
- Saturday normally changeover day for weekly bookings.
- Arrival time 4 pm.
- Departure time 10 am.
- Shorter and longer stays available upon request.
- Custom arrangements possible via contact with owners.
- 3 minute walk from railway station and 30 minute train journey to Edinburgh.
- Excellent array of shops, galleries, restaurants, bars.
- Award-winning Scottish Seabird Centre.
- Quaint fishing harbour.
- Bass Rock, world famous bird sanctuary. Boat trips available.
- Golden sandy beaches, including those in nearby Gullane, Dirleton (Yellowcraig), Seacliff, and Tyninghame.
- North Berwick Law for an invigorating climb and great view.
- Medieval castles of Tantallon and Dirleton.
- Museum of Flight, home to the Concorde.
- Golfers' paradise: North Berwick West Links, The Glen, Muirfield, Gullane (3 courses), Archerfield, Dunbar, Craigielaw, Luffness, Whitekirk, and Kilspindie.
- Edinburgh, Scotland's historic capital.