Low season: £200 pw.
High season: £300 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 721 321
Reload this mapSchool-Croft is set in a stunning setting within a small coastal village of Birsay.
- Master bedroom with a double bed.
- Bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Two bathrooms.
- One bathroom with a bath and the other with a shower.
- Large kitchen/living room.
- Sun porch facing the Sea.
- Large Garden.
- Spacious Drive.
- Garage with hot and cold water sink and a washing mashine within.
Welcome all year round.
- School Croft is located next to the sea in the coastal village of Birsay.
- With short walks to the Beach and Seaside.
- Located near a local shop, post office, Tearoom, Galleries, Pub, RSPB Reserves and a Craft Shop.
- 20 minute drive to the town of Stromness.
- 5 minute drive to nearby Dounby Village with the local Co-operative.
- Also in the area are many Historical interest with a 16th century castle in the local village. Also Viking ruins, Fisherman's huts, War Memorials, Churches, Wells and Mills in the area.
- Also a number of free fishing lochs nearby.
- With lovely scenic walks and lots of wildlife, School Croft is a perfect accommodation for a holiday in Orkney set in a quiet open rural setting, perfect for relaxing.