Sleeps: 2 adults.
Pets strictly by prior arrangement.
Low season from £325 pw incl.
High season £395 pw incl.
For further details please contact:
Ben or Alison Smith
Tel: 01342 810821
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSaxons Cottage is a self-contained wing of a large detached house in the heart of the Sussex countryside.
28 May, 4 Jun, 11 Jun, 18 Jun, 2 Jul
- Located in a quiet country lane with stunning countryside views, we are close to many National Trust properties including Sheffield Park, Wakehurst Place and Standen all within three miles.
- Within one hour's drive are Nymans, Chartwell and Batemans.
- The Bluebell Railway runs within a few hundred yards of the property and the South of England Showground is at nearby Ardingly.
- Central London is only a 45 minute train journey and Gatwick Airport is about 9 miles.
- Large living room with sitting area with TV, dining table and American kitchen with electric cooker and hob, microwave oven, fridge and washing machine. Tumble dryer and freezer also available.
- Patio doors open onto a small courtyard area with seating and barbecue where the evening sun can be enjoyed. There is also another area of garden that guests are welcome to use.
- Large bedroom with double bed, en-suite bathroom and wide country views.
- There is off road parking immediately adjacent to the cottage.
There are two village shops within 2 miles and two supermarkets in East Grinstead (5 miles).
Good pub food can be found in all the nearby villages.
Most sports can be catered for locally, including golf, tennis, riding, swimming and cycling.
Will be considered strictly by prior arrangement when booking (charge £20 per week).
Arrival and Departure
Changeover is normally Saturday, but can be flexible. Guests may arrive from 4 pm on arrival day and are kindly asked to leave by 10 am on departure day. For guests staying for one week or more there will be a welcome pack in the fridge upon your arrival.