3 Rose Street,
Photo: Harbour View, St Monans
Sleeps: 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
Low season £230 - £290 pw.
High season £350 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01333 312104
Situated in the charming picturesque Scottish Fishing village of St Monans, Saut-Pans is a splendid ground floor conversion and extension of an eighteenth century period house. The property is particularly well located, being fifty yards from the small idyllic working harbour and a short stroll from the other local amenities within this charming village.
- St Monans is probably the most typical fishing village in the East Neuk and has all the character and architecture of a close knit fishing community.
- Located directly on the popular coastal walk, Saut-Pans is an ideal base to explore the wonderful scenery, or for a relaxing break.
- Golfers are spoilt for choice, with many top golf courses on your doorstep. The famous old town of St Andrews, the 'Home of golf' is only 10 miles away.
- For those wishing to venture further afield, the cities of Edinburgh and Perth are less than, an hour's drive away.
Recently upgraded to a very high standard, with lots of character and charm, Saut-Pans provides extremely spacious and comfortable accommodation for four people. The accommodation comprises:
- Bright spacious living room with period cast iron fireplace (TV and video).
- Attractive modern fitted kitchen (fridge freezer, microwave and washing machine).
- Dining room.
- Two bedrooms (one twin, one double).
- A luxurious bathroom with over bath shower.
- A further feature of the property is the private garden.
- There is gas central heating and on street parking.