16 Armstrong Cottages,
Sleeps: 2 - 6.
One dog welcome (£35 per stay).
Prices £525 - £1100 pw.
Min stay: one week.
The Haven, 22 The Wynding, Bamburgh: Sleeps 2 - 4
Sonsy Cottage, 2 Osborne Place, Alnmouth: Sleeps 2 - 5
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01670 787392
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapAppearances can be deceptive and this delightful wooden Grade 2 Listed cottage offers spacious and very comfortable accommodation close to Bamburgh's beautiful sandy beach. It has been furnished and equipped to a very high standard and is within walking distance of the village with its shops, pubs and restaurants. Originally constructed in 1894 it has the feel of a New England beach house, with many of the Victorian features remaining. Painted green it has a large sunny private south facing lawned garden.
- The cottage has a comfortably furnished large sitting room with open fire and original stone fireplace.
- It has a modern breakfasting fitted kitchen.
- The master bedroom has a double bed with original Victorian fireplace and looks out to the sunny garden.
- It has an en suite shower room and wc.
- Two further bedrooms have twin beds.
- The family bathroom has a bath, over bath shower, and wc.
- All the rooms are decorated to a high standard throughout.
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, deep freeze, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- Double glazing and full electric heating throughout.
- LCD flat screen TV with freeview and video, DVD, radio, iPod dock, payphone.
- Garden furniture.
- Duvet covers, sheets, bath towels, pillowcases provided.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- Electricity is included in the rent.
Bamburgh is an ideal base from which to explore Northumberland and the Borders, which offer vast areas of unspoilt countryside and natural beauty. There are countless historic buildings to visit, bird sanctuaries, National Trust properties, the National Park and many sporting facilities. The Farne Islands (accessible by boat from Seahouses), Alnwick Castle and Garden, Lindisfarne, the Cheviot Hills and Hadrian's Wall are all close by.