SALMON LEAP COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £300 - £420 pw.
Short breaks from £180.
For further details please contact:
Jane & Keith Bateman
Tel: 07790 573882
Salmon Leap Cottage has recently been renovated to a high standard. The warm and comfortable two bed-roomed 18th century stone cottage, is in a pretty hamlet close to the Brecon Beacons. This is an area of outstanding scenery and wildlife including red kite. The perfect tranquil riverside location promotes rest and recuperation. All outdoor activities available locally (golf, riding, cycling. fishing etc). The cottage is ideal for walking with great walks from the door.
Short Breaks available, weekly bookings are usually taken Saturday to Saturday other start days considered.
- The cottage is very well equipped and beautifully decorated with new quality furnishings.
- All facilities provided to meet every need including Satellite T.V. DVD player, CD player, ipod speaker dock.
- Log burner (basket of logs included), chairs, central heating, bath with shower, well equipped kitchen including cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine and good quality crockery.
- Telephone, hair-dryer, ironing facilities and heated towel rail.
- The dining area overlooks the river through French windows.
- A wide range of games, jigsaw puzzles, books, CDs, DVDs are available for guests use.
- There is a pleasant front garden with views across the village and woods and a wonderful veranda overlooking the river and countryside; garden furniture and BBQ (summer) provided.
- Safe parking available outside the cottage and additional parking across the road.
- The double bedroom is attractively decorated and furnished with dual aspects overlooking the village and woods to the front and the river and hillside at the rear. Beds are made up on arrival with white bed linen.
- A small single bedroom is available; this would be suitable for a child or small adult.
- Bedlinen provided for three guests. Towels are available by request for a small additional charge.