SALMON FALLS COTTAGE
Nr. Newcastle Emlyn,
Carmarthenshire / Ceredigion / Pembrokeshire border
Sleeps: 6 / 7.
Pets welcome by arrangement.
Low season £470 - £615 pw.
High season £695 - £995 pw.
10% off bookings made 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For further details please contact:
Suzanne & Steve Capell
Tel: 029 2061 4064
Mobile: 07768 416591 or 07733 023670
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Totally refurbished for 2013, Salmon Falls is a charming cottage with beamed ceilings, a real fire and patio doors leading out into a private garden with superb views of Cenarth's famous 'salmon leap' waterfalls. Steps from the garden lead down to the bank, where you can enjoy internationally famous salmon fishing and watch the salmon leaping over the falls.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- Cenarth has two pubs, serving great food, and several quaint craft shops, cafés, a post office and a minimarket.
- Our guests have unlimited free entry to Cenarth's 13th century Mill, picnic area and nature trail, and the National Coracle Centre - providing a fascinating insight into this traditional Welsh boat-building craft.
- Wildlife is abundant in Cenarth. Otters have been known to walk up our bank! Local woodland walks and nature reserves include The Welsh Wildlife Centre, Pengelli Forest and the Preseli Hills.
- Salmon Falls is ideally located close to Pembrokeshire's spectacular coastal path, Cardigan's 'Dolphin' Bay and lovely beaches including the 'Blue Flag' Poppit Sands, Tresaith, Aberporth, Llangrannog and the National Trust beaches of Penbryn Cove, Cwmtydu and Mwnt - with its historic 16th century church.
- Cemaes Head, Ceibwr Bay and the 'Witches Cauldron' are stunning spots for enjoying the coastal scenery. Boat trips to spot the dolphins of Cardigan Bay are also popular. Local market and seaside towns include Newcastle Emlyn, Cardigan, Newport and New Quay. St David's is also within easy reach.
- Other local attractions include the award winning Caws Cenarth Cheese Farm, the Teifi Valley Railway, the Welsh Chocolate Farm and the National Wool Museum. Local activity centres offer boating, sailing, canoeing, kayaking and horse riding.
- Large lounge (Beamed ceiling, and open fire, TV with built-in DVD, CD Player).
- Large Dining/Sun room with dining table and chairs seating six, patio doors leading to garden, TV with built-in DVD.
- Kitchen (Electric hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine).
- Master double bedroom with en suite toilet, wash hand basin, bath and shower.
- Double bedroom.
- Twin bedroom.
- All bedrooms featuring high, beamed ceilings.
- Bathroom with toilet, wash hand basin, bath and shower.
Check out our other cottages:
- Oil central heating. Real Fire.
- Parking (for 2/3 cars in own designated spaces).
- Pets welcome (on prior arrangement).
- Strictly No Smoking.
Also available is Hillside Cottage (sleeping six) in Carew Newton - a few minutes walk from the majestic Carew Castle. In Bosherston, 300 yards from the beautiful Bosherston Lily Ponds and within walking distance of the Broad Haven and Barafundle beaches, we offer The Mews (sleeping 4) and The Coach House and Groom's Cottage (both sleeping six).
For more photos and details of all our holiday cottages, and for more information on the area's local holiday attractions, click on our owner's website button.