Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Low season £275 - £325 pw.
High season £350 - £400 pw.
For further details please contact:
Ray Martinez and Lyn Tanner
Tel: 01600 713860
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSaffron Apartment is situated on the edge of Monmouth in the beautiful Wye Valley just a few minutes walk from the banks of the River Wye and the town centre. It is a well equipped self contained annex attached to Saffron House and has beautiful views into the gardens. The origins of Saffron House date back to a 12th Century church dedicated to St. Thomas Becket. It later became a vicarage before becoming a private house in 1890.
18 Oct, 25 Oct
Monmouth itself is steeped in history including associations with Henry V, Charles Rolls, and Nelson. Local pursuits include canoeing, golf, walking, bird watching, mountain biking and fishing. There are also many good quality inns and eateries in the vicinity. Monmouth is ideally situated for exploring South East Wales, the Forest of Dean and Herefordshire.
Ground floor accommodation comprises:
- Large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area.
- Double bedroom.
- Spacious ensuite shower/wet room with WC and washbasin.
- All inclusive.
- Disability friendly.
- Duvets, bed linen and towels provided.
- Use of cot/high chair on request.
- Gas central heating.
- Freeview TV and DVD player.
- Fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Garden furniture. Barbecue on request.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Use of washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Use of beautiful gardens.
- Off street parking.
- Selection of books and games.
- No pets.
- No smoking.