Sleeps: 4 - 6 (inc. sofabed).
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £295 - £490 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lesley Clifford
Tel: 01629 581663
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSaddler's Cottage sits in the heart of the picturesque market town of Wirksworth, an excellent base for accessing the Peak District, Carsington Water, Chatsworth and more. This curiously shaped 2 double bedroomed cottage sleeps 4/6 with a sofa bed in the sitting room. Saddler's Cottage is available all year round and from September to June we accept short break and mid-week to mid-week bookings. Our other cottage Flat-iron Cottage is 15 mins. walk away. Yokecliffe View is 10 mins. walk away.
2 Aug, 9 Aug, 16 Aug, 23 Aug, 6 Sep
Wirksworth has several pubs (2 within 250m!), cafes and restaurants; a local supermarket; bakeries; post office and pharmacy all within easy walking distance of Saddler's Cottage.
- Sitting Room with wood burning stove, beamed ceiling, TV and DVD player, futon sofa bed for guests 5 & 6.
- Very well equipped Dining Kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven and range-style gas cooker with electric fan oven. Crockery for eight.
- Bedroom 1 is a double bedded room with very quirky walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin bedded room with high beamed ceiling.
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath and feature stained glass window over stair well.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- The cottage has gas central heating.
- Gas, electricity and logs included in price.
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, bread and a bottle of wine.
- Parking is on street and free of charge although waiting times of 40mins apply between 9am and 5pm Mon to Sat.
- No smoking in the cottage.
- No pets allowed.