BAY TREE COTTAGES
94-95 Monkton Street,
Isle of Wight
Sleeps: up to 4.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £135 - £155 pw.
High season £185 - £395 pw.
Please click on our noticeboard to view any current special offers.
For further details please contact:
Mrs. C. M. Agnew
Tel: 02380 849565
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe cottages are in Monkton Street, Ryde, only four minutes walk from the seafront, ten minutes from the town centre and ideally situated for access to all parts of the island with its wide variety of scenery, sights and activities.
29 Apr, 6 May, 13 May, 20 May
Ryde is a bustling seaside town with a new harbour, excellent shopping centre, restaurants, inns and cinema. The wide, sandy beaches (photo above) stretch for three miles all the way to Nettlestone Point. The clean, sheltered waters offer safe bathing for all ages with sun or shade as preferred. There are lovely walks along the coast, parks by the sea, bowling greens, putting greens, nine and eighteen hole golf courses, heated swimming pool and a boating lake. From the pier a high speed ferry and hovercraft run to Portsmouth. A frequent train service operates from Ryde to Brading, Sandown and Shanklin, and buses run to all parts of the island.
Hyacinth Cottage (2 photos above) consists of a lounge/dining room and a kitchen downstairs, a narrow, winding staircase leads to a double bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom has two 2ft 6ins single beds linked together making a king size bed but they can be separated if required. The bathroom has a toilet, wash basin and bath. Outside there is a small front garden and parking for a car and at the side a patio with table and chairs.
- Each cottage is comfortably furnished and fully equipped for self-catering with full sized electric cooker, refrigerator, microwave, spin drier, iron and ironing board, electric heaters, radio, 32 inch television, DVD, duvets and blankets.
- Electricity is not included in the quoted price and an extra charge is made for linen if required.
- We appreciate no smoking in the cottages and sorry, no dogs.
- On the way to the seafront is a general store, newsagent, launderette and a cafe.
- There is no time limit for parking in the street and there is space in front of the cottages. Hyacinth Cottage has an off road parking space beside the house.
Bay Tree Cottage (2 photos above) consists of an entrance hall, lounge/dining room and kitchen downstairs and two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. The fitted kitchen has a breakfast bar. The main bedroom has two 2ft 6ins single beds linked together making a king size bed, but they can be separated if required. The adjoining bedroom (access through the main bedroom) has two (2ft 6ins) single beds. A cot is available if required. The bathroom has a toilet, wash basin and bath. There is a small front garden.