Shire Horse Mews,
5 Spring Road,
Sleeps: 4 plus sofa bed.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £375 - £775 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01256 783004
Mob: 07867 820676
Reload this mapRupert is very conveniently located only 200 yards from the Old Harbour in Weymouth and offers spacious accommodation for a relaxing self catering holiday. The beach and shopping centre are also only 5-10 minutes walk away. This beautifully converted stable was originally part of the brewery at Weymouth with the stables used by the Shire horses. The stables were converted back in 1998 into seven unique cottages now known as "Shire Horse Mews", each named after the shire horse it used to stable, ours being Rupert. Rupert has been converted to a high standard and offers comfortable accommodation including two bedrooms for 4 people.
Shire Horse Mews is accessed through key coded electric gates and additionally offers secure parking for each cottage. Additional visitor spaces are available in the adjacent car park which is reserved for Shire Horse Mews. You can arrive, park and forget about driving throughout your memorable visit to Weymouth.
- Lounge / Dining Room; corner sofa with double sofabed, armchair, dining room table and chairs, welsh dresser, flat screen TV, DVD / Video player.
- Kitchen; cooker with hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Master Bedroom with en-suite; king size bed with plenty of storage space, en-suite shower room, washbasin and WC.
- Second Bedroom; two 3ft single beds.
- Main Bathroom; bath with show attachment, washbasin and WC.
- Outside; secure private parking.
For more details and loads of pictures visit the owner's website.
- All beds are made up for your arrival, linen and towels provided.
- Rental fee includes gas, central heating and electricity.
- Free wireless internet access is available to our guests.
- Property is walking distance to the town centre, beach and harbour.