17 Victoria Court,
Sleeps: 2/4 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £375 pw.
High season £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01372 800853
Fax: 01372 800853
This prestigious apartment forms part of a historical, grade II listed heritage building.
The apartment comprises:
- Lounge/dining room with TV, Hi-Fi, double sofabed and beautiful views over Royal Earlswood park.
- Large double bedroom with built in wardrobe, kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom with bath/shower and WC.
- A fully equipped state of the art kitchen breakfast room including dishwasher, washer/dryer, integrated stainless steel oven/hob/microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Separate cloakroom, basin & WC.
- The Apartment is fully serviced - bed linen and towels are provided.
- All rooms have high coved corniced ceilings and are furnished and decorated to the highest standard.
- There is private parking and a video entryphone system.
- Stunning leisure complex comprising pool, gym and galleried library, for longer term tennants.
- Telephone and 24hr broadband.
- Victoria Court is set in the magnificent Royal Earlswood Park. On the edge of the North Downs it provides a prime location for the London visitor offering peace and serenity yet with quick and easy access to the capital (a direct line into Victoria from Redhill takes just 25 minutes).
- Earlswood Station 5 minutes walk away (direct to London Bridge).
- Buses to Redhill & Reigate run through the park.
- The South Coast is just 30 minutes away and Gatwick airport just 10 minutes.
- Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are easily accessible via the M25 and M23 motorways.
- Local places of interest include National Trust properties, Hampton Court, Leeds and Heever castles, Glyndebourne. There are many fine golf courses including a nine hole course and driving range within Earlswood grounds. Racing at Ascot, Lingfield, Epsom and Goodwood. Major shopping centres close by include London, Croydon Brighton and Tunbridge Wells.