Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Low season £245 pw.
High season £365 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01335 310370 or 07974078251
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRowland's Cottage is situated just outside the picturesque village of Alstonefield in the Peak District. With excellent walking in Dovedale and cycle trails of Manifold Valley and Tissington Trail all from the cottage door. Explore the towns of Ashbourne and spar town of Buxton, with country houses of Chatsworth, Haddon Hall just a short drive away.
25 Feb, 4 Mar, 11 Mar
Accommodation is as follows:
- Rowlands Cottage has been thoughtfully converted from a disused barn into an attractive holiday home.
- Set all on one level, but for a small step leading from the kitchen to the bedroom and bathroom.
- Large south facing picture windows.
- The Kitchen/Lounge is a spacious open plan area.
- The Kitchen is fully fitted with a electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and tiled floor.
- The Lounge has a colour TV with Freeview TV, DVD player and Radio with CD player and iPod/iPhone dock.
- Bedroom consists of twin beds each made up for your arrival with double duvets.
- Shower Room has a large shower cubicle with power shower, hand basin, toilet and shaver point.
- Duvets, Linen and Towels are all provided.
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer are in a separate Laundry Room.
- Wi-Fi is now available in the cottage.
- Fully Central heated.
- A secure building to store push bikes.
- Outside there is a walled Patio with garden furniture, ample car parking.
- No Smoking.
- Sorry no pets.