Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Price range £230 - £350 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01335 310370
Reload this mapRowland's Cottage is situated just outside the picturesque village of Alstonefield in the Peak District. There are some beautiful views and lovely walks right from the cottage door, or just a few minutes drive away Dovedale, Manifold valley and Tissington Trail. Market towns of Ashbourne and Leek offer some exclusive shopping making it an ideal location.
- Rowlands Cottage has been thoughtfully converted from a disused barn into an attractive holiday home.
- Set all on one level, but for a small step between the kitchen and bedroom.
- With large south facing windows makes each room light and airy.
- All the rooms are comfortably furnished.
- No smoking and sorry no pets all makes for a relaxed holiday.
- The kitchen/lounge is fully fitted with fridge freezer, cooker and microwave.
- Lounge is tastefully furnished with colour TV, CD player, selection of DVDs and books.
- Bedroom consists of twin beds each made up with duvets for your arrival.
- Shower room has a shower, hand basin, WC and shaver point.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer are in a separate Laundry Room.
- A secure building to store pushbikes.
- Outside walled patio with garden furniture and ample car parking.