Sleeps: 2 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
STB: 4 Star.
Low season £380 - £395 pw.
High season £465 - £495 pw.
Please look at our website for details of price and availability.
For further details please contact:
Mairi and John Young
Tel: 01463 782 762
Reload this mapRowan, self catering cottage ideally suits a couple, it is wonderfully located in a sunny position on the west of Loch Ness, at Abriachan.
Photo: View from cottage
Rowan Cottage is within easy travelling distance of Inverness (20 minutes, 8 miles or 12 Km), east and west coast beaches, golf courses, Ben Nevis, the Western Highlands and many other places of interest for all tastes.
- There is a comfortable lounge with an open fire, Sky TV, DVD and music centre.
- The comfortable bedroom has a king size bed.
- The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a conservatory, all of which have this magnificent view across Loch Ness, 650ft (200metres) below, to the village of Dores and over the Monadliath Mountains about 15 miles away.
- The bathroom has recently been completely refurbished and has a bath as well as a power shower.
- When you arrive, there will be a 'welcome pack' in the kitchen to get you started.
Our prices are all inclusive:
- This summary cannot do justice to the many attractions in the area. You must come and experience them for yourselves.
- You will find peace and tranquillity here.
We have high standards of cleanliness and maintenance.
- All fuel: coal, gas, electricity included.
- High quality bedlinen, duvet and towels are all supplied.