ROWAN TREE COTTAGE
10 Well Brae,
Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Price: £325 per week.
Saturday to Saturday.
For further details please contact:
Mrs E Proctor
The Vicarage, Stokesley Road,
Marton-in-Cleveland, Middlesbrough TS7 8JU
Tel and Fax: 01642 326305
Rowan Tree Cottage is tucked in behind Springhill House on Well Brae, in a most attractive secluded setting, yet only minutes away from the centre of Pitlochry. This former Coach House has been restored and extended, retaining all of its character and charm.
- Standing in a delightful 'cottage garden', this detached dwelling comprises a sitting room (former carriage room), a snug (former stable), and spacious kitchen diner with electric cooker, microwave and fridge.
- Period staircase (steep but manageable) leading to two timber clad bedrooms (these being the former living quarters of the Coachman), double and single, both with wash hand basins and a third single bedroom.
- There is a bath and shower in the bathroom.
- Linen is provided but not towels.
- TV, DVD & Video available.
- Night storage heaters.
- Garden and Parking.
The cottage will be available from 2.00pm on the day of your arrival.
On the day of your departure, please vacate by 10.00 am.