Cot and highchair available.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £480 - £600 pw.
For further details please contact:
Shirley or Neil McNiven
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBuilt in 2009 this spacious 3 bedroom cottage has exceptional panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Situated on our working farm it is the ideal base for exploring Aberdeenshire, from Fyvie Castle and National Trust properties to the beautiful coast and surrounding countryside. All visitors are personally welcomed by the family, as we live onsite we are available to help with inquiries about the area and to ensure you have a relaxing stay. All linen, towels, heating and electric are included in the price.
28 May, 4 Jun, 25 Jun, 2 Jul
- The cottage is all on one level with wheelchair access. Please inquire about the disabled facilities.
- It is surrounded by its own enclosed garden, with a tarred drive and large parking area.
- We aim to be as careful with the environment as possible the cottage has solar water heating, all lighting is low energy and all appliances are energy efficient.
- Rowan Cottage built, finished and furnished to a very high standard has Large lounge, with windows on three sides making it very light, furnished with leather suite, coffee tables, plasma TV with DVD player and a supply of DVD's and games.
- Dining kitchen, modern fitted kitchen with electric range cooker, dishwasher, all the equipment you would expect and high quality dinner service and cutlery. Large dining table and chairs, plasma TV & DVD player, separate utility room with washing machine.
- Double bedroom with king size bed and 2 bedrooms with twin beds.
- 2 bathrooms, one with a bath and one with a large shower.
- Full central heating.
- All the attractions of the area are only a pleasant drive away on quiet roads. Sample the whisky trail; visit some of the many castles or the small fishing villages and sandy beaches along the coast. View the birds at Loch of Strathbeg.
- Aberdeen with its attractions, airport and railway station is 40 minutes drive away.
- Our working cattle and sheep farm is home to a wide range of wild birds and animals.
- The numerous activities available in the area include golf, fishing, walking, cycling and horse riding.
Please see our other properties:Stonefolds Farm Cottage, Stonefolds Farm Bothy