Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 4 stars.
Price range: £300 - £450 pw.
10% discount for second or subsequent weeks.
Short breaks, min 3 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01856 761551
Reload this mapSituated in the village of Finstown our self-catering chalet sits upon the hillside offering stunning views overlooking the Bay of Firth and across to the North Isles. The village is in a central location for reaching Orkney's main towns of Kirkwall & Stromness and for visiting Orkney's heritage sites. Local amenities include, village shop, garage with fuel pumps, hairdresser, pub and Post Office all within walking distance.
- Open plan living and dining.
- TV with Digi-box, DVD and CD player.
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven/hob, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Double bedroom.
- Second bedroom with single and guest bed.
- Toilet with shower.
- Night storage heaters with individual heaters in each room.
- Heating all inclusive.
- WiFi available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Sorry No smoking or pets.
Deposit of £90 on confirmation of booking, non-refundable. Remainder to be paid four weeks before arrival date.