THE ROUND HOUSE
Dogs are Welcome Free of Charge.
Low season from £237 pw.
High season £431 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01840 230717
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBuilt in approximately 1871, and forming what was once part of Rosecare Farm, this lovely old cottage used to house the corn grinding wheel which was powered by either horse or donkey.
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
The Cottage provides a tranquil base for those wishing to enjoy walking on the rugged coastal paths of North Cornwall, or simply enjoying the peaceful surroundings in the quiet hamlet of Rosecare. The views towards Crackington Haven inspire the artist and photographer alike.Accommodation:
- The cottage sits facing a very pretty village green. There is a seating area to the front, and parking directly alongside for one car.
- The ground floor comprises an open living area, kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom.
- A steep staircase leads from the living room to a single galleried bedroom, which is not suitable for a small child.
- TV, Freeview Recorder, DVD, Micro Hi-fi system, washing machine, night storage heaters, wood burner, microwave, fridge and an electric cooker.
- We also have "Wi-Fi" available.
- Maps and books of the local area are also available for guests to use.
- Bed linen, towels and electricity are all included in the rent.
- Rosecare lies one mile from the A39 and Wainhouse Corner, where there is a small Post Office/store which supplies local cheese, milk, eggs, papers and most other groceries.
- There is also a garage, petrol station and a pub which serves meals daily.
- From Wainhouse Corner, you are within easy reach of Exeter, Plymouth and Barnstaple which are all approximately one hours drive away.
- A short drive will take you to the shops, pools and facilities of Bude, Launceston, Camelford and the pretty coastal villages of Tintagel and Boscastle.
- Bude's Summerleaze beach is the nearest, year round dog friendly beach, which also has a sea filled pool. There is a very good cycle track around the nature reserve in Bude where you will also find bike hire.