Friday to Friday bookings.
Regret no pets.
Free Wi-Fi Internet.
"A very tastefully renovated cottage, ideal for two to spend a relaxing holiday".
For further details please contact:
Mrs Alison Eckersley
Tel: 01451 830007 or 07748 720 128
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRose's Cottage, Broadwell, is a one bedroomed cottage, warm, light and comfortable, ideal for a couple. It adjoins the owner's 400 year old home whose cottage garden can be enjoyed from the sunny south facing patio. The Fox Inn close by is a traditional Cotswold Inn where local ales and great food are served.
21 Dec, 28 Dec
It is situated in the centre of a peaceful village, just a few minutes' drive from Stow-on-the-Wold. Overlooking the village green, it is a place where you can instantly relax and tune in with nature, with walks right from your front door. Cotswold attractions include Blenheim Palace, Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford, Burford, Chipping Campden, Broadway, Cirencester and Cheltenham as well as the world famous Hidcote Gardens.
- Enter the property through a pretty, south-facing enclosed patio area.
- Opening into the kitchen with generous dining area.
- Pass through the hall to enter comfortable living room.
- Easy flight of stairs from hall up to beamed bedroom.
- Bedroom leads into beamed ensuite bathroom.
- The cottage is self-contained and adjoins our 400 year-old home with an entrance through our cottage garden.
Photos below: Views of Broadwell
- Digital TV/DVD (Living room & Bedroom).
- Free Internet Access.
- Well equipped kitchen including:
- Ceramic hob
- Electric fan oven
- Good-sized ensuite bathroom with over-bath power-shower, heated towel rail and electric shaver point.
- Ample parking close-by.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board provided.
Balloon over Broadwell, Morris Dancers at The Fox, and the Green in Winter.