Travel cot available on request.
Low season £395 - £500 pw.
High season £500 - £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Caroline or Brian
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRose Cottage is a charming stone semi-detached cottage, looking onto the green. Built in about 1700, with even older features it is suitable for a family or couples looking for a holiday in a village location, yet somewhere with easy access to local amenities.
19 Apr, 26 Apr, 17 May, 24 May
- Many character features still remain.
- On the ground floor is a living room with oak beams and inglenook open fireplace (perfect for a winter holiday), dining room and kitchen.
- On the upper floor are three bedrooms to sleep up to five people in one twin singles room, one double bed room and one single bed room.
- There are two recently re-furbished bathrooms, one en-suite to the double bedroom.
- We provide bed linen and towels, and the kitchen has a full complement of cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils and an electric oven, electric hob, fridge, a microwave, dishwasher and clothes washing machine.
- Sorry no pets.
- No smoking.
- A small enclosed garden at the rear has a patio, table, chairs and barbecue.
- There is off road parking for one car and plenty of free roadside parking.
- Fuel costs and free wireless internet are included.
- There is a telephone which accepts incoming calls only.
- A cot and highchair are provided if requested.
- The property is unfortunately unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Rose cottage is non smoking.
- Kirtlington is an ancient and attractive village, ten miles north of Oxford.
- Close to the Cotswolds, the surrounding area is well-known for its beautiful countryside and walks.
- The village also boasts two excellent venues to eat out, the Oxford Arms which is a popular 'gastro pub', and the Dashwood Hotel restaurant.
- Woodstock, with the famous Blenheim Palace is a short drive away.
- Kirtlington Polo ground is a 5-10 minute walk with fixtures from mid April to mid September.
- Bicester Village, with a vast array of factory outlets, is also a short drive away.
- Kirtlington Golf Club welcomes visitors.