1/2 - 11 Calligarry,
Isle of Skye
Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Low season £422 pw.
High season £488 pw.
(Available April to end of September).
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01397 703440
Mobile: 07758 290 462
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWith panoramic views across the Sound of Sleat to the mountains of Knoydart this modern detached cottage is set back from the road in its own enclosed garden, where guests can sit out and appreciate the scenic views. For the more energetic there are lots of walks, bird watching, climbing and biking.
- Visit the nearby Clan Donald Centre and Armadale Castle with its beautiful gardens and join in the entertainment at nearby Sabhal Mor Ostaig (Gaelic College).
- Armadale Hotel is nearby (open to non-residents and bar meals/lunches available, also dining room).
- Whale and otter watching boat trips available from Armadale pier or sail across to Inverie and have dinner at The Forge.
- Ferries to the Small Isles leave from Mallaig (30 minutes by large ferry boat from Armadale).
- All rooms are ground level.
- Living room/dining room with Freeview TV, DVD, CD, small library.
- Kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, electric cooker, fridge.
- Bathroom with shower bath, heater, heated towel rail.
- 1 Double bedroom - duvets and electric blanket.
- 1 twin bedroom - duvets and electric blankets.
Open Easter to September
- 23 miles to Skye Bridge.
- 15 miles to Broadford.
- Local Spar shop nearby.
- 1 mile from Armadale/Mallaig ferry and ferry to Small Isles (Eigg, Muck, Rum, Canna).
- Local boat trips from Armadale pier to Inverie by arrangement.
- Rent inclusive of off-peak storage heating and electricity.
- Bed Linen and towels are provided.
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
- Regret no smoking in house please.