Travel cot and high chair available.
Pets welcome: £15.
Low season £375 pw.
Mid season £395 - £495 pw.
High season £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01424 882448 or 0794 1373769
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA 'quintessential' Thatched Chocolate Box cottage with a wood burning stove. Situated in the village of Three Oaks with a local pub within 100 yards. Three Oaks sits between the Towns of Rye and Battle with the 1066 Trail providing beautiful walks, on the doorstep. Three Oaks has a Train Station 150 yards from the cottage BUT with a limited service. The fabulous sandy beach at Camber is just 9 miles and a shingle beach at Winchelsea just 7 miles.
25 Oct, 1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
The facilities include:
- The property sleeps 4 in two bedrooms, a double bedroom and a twin bedded room.
- The ground floor is an open plan room combining kitchen, living and dining.
- The kitchen has an electric hob and fan oven, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower, basin and w.c. and a washing machine.
- There's a small fully enclosed garden to the rear with garden furniture and BBQ.
- All bed, towels and kitchen linen supplied.
- Electric and gas central heating.
- Electric oven & hob.
- Washing machine.
- Courtyard garden with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Travel Cot and Highchair available upon request.
- Week breaks generally run Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday and short breaks are available from Friday for three nights or Monday for four nights, but please contact us if you require different dates or length of stay - we'll try to help.
- £100 deposit payable at time of booking, the balance to be paid two months before arrival.
- £100 security deposit against damage.
- One well behaved pet welcome £15.
Things to do all within a 55 minute drive:
- The Kite Surf Centre Camber
- Winchelsea Town
- Rye Town
- Camber Sands
- Bexhill and De La Warr Pavilion
- Bodium Castle
- Kent & East Sussex Steam Railway
- Battle Abbey
- Hastings Country Park
- Drusillas Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway
- The Rare Breeds Centre, Woodchurch near Ashford
- Rye Harbour Nature Reserve
- Manor Great Dixter
- Hole Park