Travel cot available.
Pets welcome: £15.
Low season £395 pw.
Mid season £450 - £575 pw.
High season £650 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01424 882448
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapA pretty detached thatched c.1800 cottage in the village of Three Oaks situated halfway between Rye (8 miles) and Battle (9 miles). There's a pub within 200 yards and the cottage is just 50 yards from the 1066 country walk trail and five miles from 660 acres of Hastings Country Park.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 21 Dec, 28 Dec
The facilities include:
- The cottage has been completely restored in 2009.
- The property sleeps 4, there are two bedrooms: one double and one twin.
- The downstairs is open plan with solid oak flooring and oak kitchen with gas hob, electric fan oven, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- The bathroom has an over bath shower.
- There's a rear courtyard all fully enclosed with garden furniture and BBQ. Off road parking for two vehicles.
- All bed and kitchen linen supplied, towels available for hire at 3 per person.
- Electric and gas central heating.
- Woodburner with starter basket of logs November to April.
- Electric oven & gas hob.
- Washing machine.
- Courtyard with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Travel Cot.
- Highchair available upon request.
- Week breaks generally run Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday and short breaks are available from Friday for three nights or Monday for four nights, but please contact us if you require different dates or length of stay - we'll try to help.
- £100 deposit payable at time of booking, the balance to be paid two months before arrival.
- One well behaved pet welcome £15.
- Beaches at Camber Sands (10 miles) and Winchelsea (7 miles).
- National Trust properties: Lamb House Rye, Bodiam Castle, Sissinghurst Castle Garden, Batemans Burwash.